Frequently Asked Questions for Paymaya
Can I send money to another PayMaya user?
Yes. If your account is upgraded, you can send money to any PayMaya user up to 15 times per day. For information on upgrading your account, click https://paymaya.com/upgrade/
IS SENDING MONEY FOR FREE?
Yes, it is.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SEND MONEY?
You can send money up to 15 times a day.
What if I’ve already sent money 15 times today and I need to send more?
You can start sending money again the next day. We recommend that you schedule your send money transactions accordingly so you can make the most out of the service.
Why can I only do 15 send money transaction in a day?
This is to add security for your account and prevent any suspicious activities.
Where can I load up?
Your PayMaya wallet and Beep wallet are separate wallets. Load up your PayMaya wallet at:
- Robinson’s Department Stores, SM Business Center, Smart Padala, Smart Wireless Center
- Prepare your mobile number and a valid ID
- Fill out the transaction slip with complete details
- Present the transaction slip, government ID and money to the cashier
- Receive an SMS notification that the transaction was successful
- Go to the Cliqq Kiosk
- Tap “E-MONEY”, then “PayMaya Cash-In”.
- Enter your mobile number and the load-up amount (minimum of P100)
- Get the receipt and pay at the counter.
- BDO online/mobile banking:
- Log in to your BDO online/mobile account.
- Select “Financial Services” > “Bills Payment” > “Pay Bills”
- For “Pay this Company/Biller”: choose PAYMAYA
- For the Subscriber Number, enter the recipient’s mobile number linked to your PayMaya with the format: 639XXXXXXXXX.
- For the Subscriber Name, enter the recipient’s name. Click Submit.
- The message “You have successfully paid your bills” will be shown along with your payment details.
- Your PayMaya will receive the load following BDO’s load-up schedule.
- Since load-ups made via BDO are considered “Bills Payment”, your funds won’t be credited in real time.
- Load-ups made between 9:00 AM- 9:59 PM will be credited to your PayMaya within 2 hours.
- Load-ups not made within the above time will be credited to your PayMaya within 24-48 hours.
- This schedule is only valid for regular working days. If you load up on a weekend or on a holiday, the load will be credited on the next working day following the said schedule.
- Touch Pay
- Go to selected TouchPay Kiosks
- Select PayMaya under E-Money category
- Enter mobile number and amount to be loaded to your account
- Insert money in the machine and wait for the receipt
- You will receive an SMS notification upon successful loading
- Union Bank ATM
- Choose UnionBank Bills Payment
- Select an account to charge from
- Select <biller name>
- Enter reference number <biller’s reference number>
- Enter the amount
- Once transaction has been validated, a transaction receipt shall be printed out
- Smart Padala
- You can load up your PayMaya at selected Smart Padala Centers here.
- Tell the representative you want to load up PayMaya.
- Fill out the transaction form. Your account number is the mobile number you used to register on PayMaya.
- Present a valid ID (student IDs also accepted) along with the load-up amount in cash.
- Wait for an SMS text confirming your load-up transaction before leaving the store. Your total balance and a history of your transactions will also be reflected in your app (internet required).
* There is a 0.5% charge for consumers who make Smart Padala to PayMaya transactions.
** Coming soon: Ministop, and Family Mart!
Click to read more FAQ about Paymaya –
To know more about Paymaya pls visit –